Tamara is frequently quoted in the media. She has been interviewed about aging, illness. relationships, women’s issues, as well and on topics related to baby boomers. Check out her print and radio interviews here.
- Interview with Noma Nazish at Forbes
- Interview with Anita Bruzzese at USA Today
- Interview for Match.com Magazine
- Interview with HuffPost Live
- Interview with Matthew Solan at Next Avenue, PBS
- Interview with Elijah Wolfson and Sabrina Bachai for Newsweek
- Interview with Terri Yablonsky Stat for MySilverAge.com
Interviews for When Someone You Love Has a Chronic Illness:
KQED Public Radio, Forum
Silver: A State of Mind
It’s Your Health Network, with Lisa Davis
Wed, Feb 29, 9:06am-9:30am
Joe Donahue speaks with Tamara McClintock Greenberg about her book, When Someone You Love Has a Chronic Illness: Hope and Help for Those Providing Support.
When Someone You Love Has a Chronic Illness
Radio Interview, Dr. Alan Jones